Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Off the top

A blog dedicated to the Source of everything good.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Cold winter's day

I tried to go out and take pictures today but couldn’t get the shots I wanted. It was 7 degrees F with a wind chill of who-knows-what and my gloved hands froze within minutes.

It was really a terrible day to take pictures anyway -- overcast with light snow blowing around, which meant low contrast shots. But it had a beauty I wanted to try to capture. (Didn't succeed 100%, but I tried :-) )

 Posted by Hello


 Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • Way to go and get the pic, regardless of the environment, Bonnie!

    BTW, it was 83 in our neck of the woods yesterday. I was in short-sleeves washing our cars and pulling weeds...

    By Blogger Rusty, at 3:39 PM  

  • Yeah, yeah, yeah ;-)

    Well, at least we haven't any weeds to pull.

    Friends of ours in Phoenix, AZ love to tell us about the weather too...I think they may have had it cooler than you!

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home