Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Off the top

A blog dedicated to the Source of everything good.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Chautauqua flowers #8: more mandevilla

This is post #8 in a series featuring flowers that grow on the grounds of Chautauqua Institution where I work during the summer. As gardening is very important to Chautauquans, there is much spectacular plant life to be found.

Probably my favorite is the mandevilla. There are three vines gracing the entrance to the building my family stayed in during our time on the grounds. Many thanks to empressbarb and Allison for identifying it for me!

Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa


I know that dewy flowers are a photographic cliche but oh well...they're purty :-)

Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa


This shot is my favorite.

1 Comments:

  • I don't read English, but I want to say you... Yours pictures are beautiful...! Thanks!
    Prima♥

    By Blogger Primavera, at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home