Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Off the top

A blog dedicated to the Source of everything good.

Friday, June 30, 2006

mystery plant

Posted by Picasa


I don't know what this plant is, but I thought the backlighting on the leaves was really cool.

I've gotta get a camera with a high enough ISO setting to get better depth of field. If I could add one thing to most of my photos, that's what it would be.

I suppose I could lug a tripod around too, then sometimes (in low wind situations, which don't ever seem to exist when I want to take pictures) I could get away with a slower shutter speed. But that's impractical most of the time -- oh well.

2 Comments:

  • There's probably no such thing as a perfect photo . . .

    By Blogger Martin LaBar, at 1:37 PM  

  • Maybe not, Martin, but I always strive for excellence. I know what I want & it usually takes more than what I have at the time. Story of my life :-)

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home