Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Off the top

A blog dedicated to the Source of everything good.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Hi folks

Well, I'm too busy to write anything here for awhile probably but will still post photos. (Too busy with what, you ask? Oh, just family -- I have lots -- and friends and work and life.)

I've got all kinds of notes and ideas to develop into posts but alas, as blogging is my avocation, those ideas will have to sit in WordPerfect for awhile and hopefully not get lost (or forgotten...)! They include:

1) continuation of the discussion on defining evangelicals and evangelicalism, as well as the future of same, as picked up by some others bloggers. I am excited about this discussion!

2) summarization of the talk I heard tonight at Chautauqua Institution by David Limbaugh based on his book, Persecution.

3) a post on modesty (almost ready to go)

4) a post on Hector Berlioz' Symphonie Phantastique, which I participated in a performance of this evening.

5) the Individual Home Instruction Plans for my kids for our next year of homeschooling (just kidding...but they're due! aagh!)

6) more discussion threads for the topic of Christian singleness (maybe...)

7) commentary on the points of reference people use for speculation, based on a comment in The Week magazine on Oprah and her best friend Gayle.

8) commentary on an article I read in the Chautauquan Daily newspaper about a talk on emotions and religion.

And the list goes on...

Actually, I am also reassessing my blogging activity and will be making some changes...as soon as I have time to make them!

Meanwhile, I am still blogging at Intellectuelle and participating in some fine discussion there with my fellow blog-members and readers.

(sorry I didn't provide more links...it's too late...goodnight :-) )

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home