Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Off the top

A blog dedicated to the Source of everything good.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

The Presidential Debate in a nutshell

I know this is a little late, but I didn’t actually watch the debate. I read the transcript late last night.

Kerry: If only I’d have been President these last four years, or at least since 9/11, things would be perfect. We’d have captured OBL, North Korea would have no nukes, there’d be all kinds of money in the budget, and none of our soldiers would be dead.

Bush: We’re staying the course for freedom in the world and safety in America. It’s hard work. We’ve been working our butts off and we're making progress! Kerry changes his mind with his clothes. He says uncomplimentary things about the very folks he wants to work with and, frankly, that really scares me.*



*acknowledgment of special influence from JibJab

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home