Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Off the top

A blog dedicated to the Source of everything good.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Other Christians on autoerotism, part I

It appears that there has been more written by Christians on the subject of autoerotism (that’s masturbation, for those of you in Rio Linda) than I thought. Funny thing is, I discovered this inadvertently. (Meaning, I didn’t go looking via google searches, etc.)

Tim Challies has written a wonderful two-part essay; it’s posted both at his blog and at WorldMag Blog. He treats the issue in much the same way I do and in more detail/depth.

I also found this lengthy treatise, The Bible and Masturbation. (Thanks, sitemeter) It’s a great source for references and links to Christian writing on the subject. It even contains some C. S. Lewis quotes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home