Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Off the top

A blog dedicated to the Source of everything good.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Bits and pieces, 2/10/05

Today’s prayer for the GodBlogCon: pray for wisdom for those making the arrangements. And, as always, we wait upon the Lord.

***************

Molly at my three pennies worth" (does she sing opera? ;-) ) considers my post on stay-at-home motherhood. She offers her own perspective and sparks some interesting discussion in the comment thread.

***************

Dory at Wittenberg Gate has a very interesting hypothetical exchange between a man and a “pro-choice” woman, illustrating that the issue isn’t really about choice at all.

***************

Dory’s post is also included in the Christian Carnival LVI at Dunmoose the Ageless (gotta love that name!) Dunmoose’s presentation is very nicely done – interestingly categorized and very smooth-reading.

***************

OMF Serge at Imago Dei posted a really wonderful affirmation of stay-at-home motherhood (he’s married to a SAHM, after all). Thank you, Serge!

***************

I haven’t forgotten to complete my review of The Abolition of Man, just gotten held up, tied up, and a bit sidetracked. The notes are still sitting right here beside my computer as they have been for the last 3 weeks or so. Maybe I can turn them into a post by week’s end.

***************

I am now a Marauding Marsupial in the TTLB ecosystem, up from being an Adorable Little Rodent...does this mean I’m still cute?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home