Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Off the top

A blog dedicated to the Source of everything good.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

“L” is for “lookin’ great”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(wish I’d gotten a better pic but this’ll do :-) )

Several months ago, Abercrombie and Fitch offered this most gratuitous T-shirt:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I and hundreds of other parents and gym personnel wrote A&F to share our thoughts on that shirt.* What I forgot to do was ask the A&F folks if they'd ever tried an L-hold on the rings...

Anyway, here’s my loser of a son at the culmination of his gymnastics meet today:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(wearing the 3rd place all-around medal)


*(Thankfully, A&F made the T-shirt disappear)

1 Comments:

  • He is SO adorable. :) Good for you guys in fighting A&F--I wish they would just go away.

    By Blogger Kristen, at 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home