Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Off the top

A blog dedicated to the Source of everything good.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I've been tagged...

by Kirstin...so now I must tell you about my books...

Total books owned, ever: You really want the answer? Actually I have no idea, but am sure that if set fire to, they would burn down the entire state of New York.

Last book I bought: C. S. Lewis Through the Shadowlands: The Story of His Life With Joy Davidman by Brian Sibley

(though who knows when I’ll get to read it – my daughter walked off with it and who knows where she put it!)

Last book I read: tie between A Grief Observed by Lewis, and The House at Pooh Corner (read it to the kids)

Five books that mean a lot to me:
(Not an exhaustive list, by any means)

*my NAS Open Bible -- my husband gave it to me years ago & I like its references
*A Severe Mercy by Sheldon Vanauken
*Selected Poems by Thomas Merton
*Here I Stand by Roland Bainton
*Pour Your Heart Into It by Howard Schultz (founder of Starbucks)

Tag 5 people: OK, let’s see... Catez, Chad, David, Kristen, Prof. LaBar, Marla
...gotcha! ;-)


***UPDATE***
See, this is what happens when I try to do too many things at once...I lose my ability to count! Or keep track of things.

OK, so I tagged 6 people! Count 'em. I really love tag.

Marla: my deepest apologies!!!

(Update #2: my missing book has been found...in a bathroom drawer)

3 Comments:

  • Alrighty then. May be 2-3 days before I notice the sticky tag and place answers on my blog - seeing as I'm an absent-minded book reading type...

    By Blogger Catez, at 12:30 AM  

  • Trackback from Allthings2all:

    Bookshelf Friends

    Excerpt: Now this is something good to do for a weekend post. I was tagged by Bonnie at Off the Top to present to you the following honest, interesting and self-revelatory information:

    By Blogger Catez, at 8:39 PM  

  • I have finally

    responded
    to your June 8 tag. Thanks again!

    By Blogger Martin LaBar, at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home